Bavarian Wild Berry Fruit-Tea Pops
Nothing is more refreshing than mint in your iced tea, so make sure to make more than one pitcher!
- 2 cups boiling water
- 4 Tea Bags
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
Pour boiling water over Tea Bags
cover and brew 5 minutes. Remove Tea Bags and squeeze. Stir in sugar until dissolved; let cool slightly.
Combine tea with strawberries, Raspberry in medium bowl. Evenly pour into 8 (4-oz.) paper cups. Freeze until almost firm, about 1 hour. Insert wooden ice pop sticks into centers; freeze until firm.
To serve, press firmly on bottom of paper cup to remove.
- Variations: For ISLAND MANGO & PEACH FRUIT-TEA POPS, use Mango& Peach. 1 cup chopped peaches and Mango.
- For GREEN TEA & MANDARIN ORANGE FRUIT-TEA POPS, use Green Tea Bags and 1 cup chopped up Mandarin, Orange and 1 cup blueberries.
- For BLACK PEARL FRUIT-TEA POPS, use Tea Bags and 1 cup mixed berries (raspberries, blueberries and/or strawberries).
- For HARVEST STRAWBERRY & PASSION FRUIT-TEA POPS, use Tea Bags with 1 cup of Strawberry and Passion Fruit